Climb Everest in 2016 / 17 / 18 etc with 4 times summiteer Tim Mosedale

Everest Expedition via South Col 2016 / 2017 / 18 / 19 etc

Thursday 5 August 2010

The Bob

Just been stocking up on pain medication in anticipation of getting very sore knees when attempting The Bob Graham Round starting tomorrow night. Should I really be doing this I ask myself? I'll let you know how it goes on Sunday (or whenever I manage to get out of bed and downstairs). Then again the beauty of WiFi is that I can update from the comfort of my own bed.

Other news - was out on the hill with Pete Sidwell last week for his forthcoming tv series on Channel 4 throughout Sept. Didn't manage to get the B&B mentioned (but maybe slipped in Ama Dablam and Everest - we'll see what the editing team do! Then the kids were being filmed as well for the same series at a tea party.

Guests coming and going and we've been non stop. Last time we didn't have anyone in the B&B was for one night on 8th July and before that was May 26th! One day off in 10 weeks. Hmmm. Tough working for yourself but then it has to be done. And juggled with everything else. Talking of which we will be looking for a member of staff or a couple to run the B&B next April - Jun. Let me know if you are interested.

Apparently the Chubb Fire Extinguisher man only services 15 Bed and Breakast properties in Keswick.

No comments:

Post a Comment