Climb Everest in 2016 / 17 / 18 etc with 4 times summiteer Tim Mosedale

Everest Expedition via South Col 2016 / 2017 / 18 / 19 etc

Sunday 14 April 2013

Resting

Just a quick update … we arrived Dingboche (4,400m) yesterday and are now having a nice day resting, washing, showering and generally chilling. Watched Monty Python & The Holy Grail last night which is being requoted and re enacted today with much hilarity.

Tomorrow we're off to a beautiful camp site above Bibre and after that we'll be gaining height up to the Kongma La (around 5,300m) - the campsite with the best views in The Khumbu. We'll be there for two nights before dropping down and making our way to arrive EBC on the 20th.

Comms may be limited until EBC bit if I get a chance I'll fire another update across.

Out for now - Tim & Co

4 comments:

  1. Great! Good Luck Tim and take care. I wish you and your clients lots of success. Someday I will join you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amandeep, many thanks for the comment - I only wish I had seen it earlier and replied sooner. I wasn't able to access the incoming Blog comments whilst I was away and I've only just got round to reviewing the comments.

      I'll be back again next year so I hope you follow us again (or by all means get in touch if you are interested in a trip in the future).

      Cheers - Tim

      Delete
  2. I am very impress on your information ,Its a really very impressive blog. I really got some another very nice information , so thanks for sharing these tips.
    bed and breakfast asheville nc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Andrew, many thanks for the comment - I only wish I had seen it earlier and replied sooner. I wasn't able to access the incoming Blog comments whilst I was away and I've only just got round to reviewing the comments. Sorry for the late acknowledgment.

      I'll be back again next year so I hope you'll follow our progress again.

      Cheers - Tim

      Delete